AIMS & Plant Engineering Solutions
The Digital AIMS Solution is powered by Bentley AssetWise ALIM (ALIM). ALIM, uniquely integrates configuration and change management best practices to deliver powerful asset lifecycle information management capabilities bringing structured (Assets) and unstructured data (Documents) together. ALIM can also be used as the Document Register and common platform for bringing all Project deliverables together providing a holistic view for all Project users to identify and manage deliverables and work package submissions.
The Digital AIMS Platform enables the following:
- Tag management
- Change management best practices to deliver powerful asset lifecycle information management capabilities bringing structured (Assets) and unstructured data (Documents) together
- Linkages to CAP’s SAP for asset records.
- Linkages to CAP’s OpenText for document records.
The general understanding and assumptions are listed below.
- The Asset Information Management System (AIMS) data model will be configured on AssetWise ALIM Platform (ALIM) using version 16.07.43.6
- ALIM will be configured with the Asset Tag numbering conventions for the major asset types as defined in the later chapter.
- For equipment classes, ISO 14224 definition will be used. Existing equipment attributes will be mapped to ISO 14224. For attributes that is not defined in ISO, they will be added as legacy attributes to the corresponding equipment classes.
- ISO 14224 does not define instrument classes. Template classes will be used for instrument.
- Not all configured ISO 14224 classes will be used in CAP environments. The unused classes will stay in the system as part of the template.
- A predefined Excel template will be provided to CAP as part of the Bulk Creation/Registration process. This Excel template will be used as the mechanism for CAP to finally record/update the Asset Tags that they have used with the relevant asset information to support the change management process. This process will be described in more detail in the later chapter.
- Interfaces for asset data exchange between ALIM and SAP system shall be identified during this phase and put in place to maintain the data exchange between the ALIM and SAP via BECS.
- Interfaces for asset data exchange between ALIM and OpenText system shall be identified during this phase and put in place to maintain the data exchange between the ALIM and OpenText via BECS.
The diagram below illustrates the high-level overview of the Digital AIMS System layout that shows the various ALIM application modules and services interaction on premise at CAP. The key functionalities provided by ALIM that directly contributes to the CAP digital workflow are described in detail in the paragraphs that follow.
Head Office :
Jl. Duren Tiga Raya No. 101 Blok B2
Jakarta Selatan 12760
Phone : +62 21 79198904
Fax : +62 21 22792939
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org